The Berridge Double-Lock Zee-Lock is a 2″ high standing seam panel with 16″ coverage and is 180-degree mechanically seamed. This panel can be installed over open framing or solid sheathing and is available in both steel and aluminum making it ideal for multiple applications.
- 24 Gauge Steel
- 0.032 and 0.040 Aluminum
- Uses: Roof, Fascia*
- Coverage: 16"
- Finishes: Smooth, optional striations
- Fasteners: Concealed
- Applications: Open framing, solid sheathing
- Seam: 2" 180° standing mechanically seamed sidelap
- Panel is available from the factory in continuous lengths to a maximum of 40’
- May be site formed in continuous lengths with the Berridge SP-21 Roll Former
- Panel is mechanically seamed in the field using the Berridge Double-Lock Zee-Lock Seamer in a single pass. The double-lock seam is not available with vinyl weatherseal
- Consult BMC for curving availability
- Continuous Zee-Rib without vinyl required
- Stainless steel floating clips are required for aluminum substrate