Acrylic-Coated Galvalume® (preview not available)
The Berridge “R” Panel is a wide, economical panel providing 36″ of coverage for vertical or horizontal applications. Similar to the “M” Panel, this exposed fastener panel provides a different pattern option for a wide range of applications.
- 24 and 22 Gauge Steel
- 0.032 Aluminum
- Uses: Roof, Wall, Soffit, Ceiling, Fascia, Mansard, Sheathing, Screen wall
- Coverage: 36"
- Finishes: Smooth corrugated
- Fasteners: Exposed
- Applications: Vertical on Roof or Mansard; vertical or horizontal over open framing or solid sheathing for other uses
- Panel is available from the factory in continuous lengths to a maximum of 40’
- Structural properties allow it to be utilized as a sheathing option
- Estimate 115 fasteners/sq
- Use inside and outside foam closures to help prevent air infiltration at ridges, eaves, head walls, etc.
- Use expandable foam filler tape per installation details at closure at hips and valleys
- Use mastic sealant tape per installation details at panel endlaps, sidelaps, skylights, with foam closure, etc.
Rubber closures to help prevent air infiltration at ridges, eaves, headwalls, etc.
Use per installation details as closure at hips & valleys.
Use per installation details at panel endlaps, sidelaps, skylights, with foam closures, etc.