Berridge Manufacturing Company offers premium, fluoropolymer-coated Galvalume® flat sheet material in 24 & 22 Gauge painted with full-strength Kynar 500® or Hylar 5000® resins. Kynar 500® or Hylar 5000® afford maximum exterior durability due to outstanding resistance to ultraviolet radiation. (See chart of Berridge’s SRI Values.) Full-strength Kynar 500® or Hylar 5000® color finishes carry a 40-year guarantee against cracking, peeling, and fading (not to exceed 5 N.B.S. units). These are the highest-quality exterior finishes available! All Berridge colors are entirely processed and finished on Berridge’s continuous coil coating line in San Antonio, Texas, and are proprietary finishes of Berridge Manufacturing Company. They are available on all Berridge products and are also available in sheet and coil form. For a preview of all of Berridge’s colors, view our color chart. Custom colors are also available.
- Standard material is 24-Gauge, Galvalume®
- Optional 22-Gauge Galvalume®
- Finishes: Kynar 500® or Hylar 5000® Finish or Acrylic Coated Galvalume® (Unfinished)
- Galvalume® coating is an alloy composed of 55% aluminum and approx. 45% zinc by weight applied according to ASTM A792
- Grade 40, 40 ksi steel
- 0.032 and 0.040 Aluminum
- 3105-H14 Aluminum
- Berridge standard color flat sheets are available in 48″ or 42″ widths by 120″ in length.
- Metallic colors are available in 42″ x 120″ sheets.
- Pallet charges are waived for full pallet orders.
- Full pallets of 48″ flats contain 60 sheets, and full pallets of 42″ contain 100 sheets.
- Setup fee (per color) may apply if 1,750 square foot minimum order is not met.
- Strippable plastic film is applied over all prefinished coils. This film must not be exposed to sun or moisture and must be removed prior to material installation.
- Keep all materials stored in a well ventilated, dry area and out of sunlight
- Flat sheets are palletized and banded in corrugated steel and wooden pallets