The Berridge Deep-Deck Panel is a prefinished corrugated panel with a 7.2″ rib spacing. This economical 36″ wide panel, with structural properties, can be installed with exposed fasteners horizontally or vertically over open framing or solid sheathing. Deep-Deck is available in two substrate choices and is ideal for a variety of applications.
- 24 and 22 Gauge Steel
- 0.032 and 0.040 Aluminum
- Uses: Roof, Wall, Soffit, Ceiling, Fascia, Sheathing, Screen Wall
- Coverage: 36"
- Finishes: Smooth corrugated
- Fasteners: Exposed
- Applications: Vertical or horizontal* over open framing or solid sheathing
- Panel is available from the factory in continuous lengths to a maximum of 40’
- Structural properties allow it to be utilized as a sheathing option
- Deep deck rubber closures to help prevent air infiltration at ridges, eaves, head walls, etc.
- Use expandable foam filler tape per installation details as closure at hips and valleys
- Use mastic sealant tape per installation details at panel endlap, sidelaps, skylights, with foam closures, etc.
- Estimate 120 fasteners/sq
* Horizontal on wall applications only
ASTM E-1592 Wind Resistance Tested
ASTM Wind and Water Resistance Tested: ASTM E-1646 (Approved for Steel and Aluminum)
ASTM Wind and Water Resistance Tested: ASTM E-1680 (Approved for Steel and Aluminum)
Florida Product Approvals
Texas Department of Insurance Listed