BERRIDGE 24-GAUGE & 16-GAUGE FRAMING MEMBERS
Call a sales person now to order, or if you have a technical question, contact a staff engineer: (800) 669-0009
- 24 & 16 GA Steel
- Values based on 2007 North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural members, with compression flange braced against lateral buckling.
- Net section properties are used for resisting moment determination and allowable shear loads.
- Minimum yield strength = 40 ksi for 24 gauge shapes and 50 ksi for 16 gauge shapes (galvanized steel material).
- E = 29,500 ksi.
- Values are for upward and downward loads.
- T.I.C. = Top in compression
- B.I.C. = Bottom in compression