The Berridge L-Panel is a versatile and maintenance free panel for use on soffit, ceilings or fascia. The prefinished panels can be used over open framing or solid sheathing. The smooth, stucco embossed and vented options allow this panel to be used throughout a project for many different applications.
- 24 and 22 Gauge Steel
- 0.032 Aluminum
- Uses: Soffit, Ceiling, Fascia, Screen Wall
- Coverage: 11 5/8"
- Finishes: Smooth, optional stucco emboss
- Fasteners: Concealed
- Applications: Vertical over open framing or solid sheathing
- Pattern: Optional vee-grooves and venting
- Panel is available from the factory in continuous lengths to a maximum of 40’
- May be site-formed using the Berridge FP-16 Roll Former
- Vented option provides 5.19 square inches of Net Free Vent Area (NFVA) per linear foot of panel. (BMC does not recommend vented products in applications subject to aggressive atmospheres, marine environments or high humidity due to the corrosive nature of these environments on raw edges of steel.)
- 0.032 Aluminum is factory formed only
ASTM E-1592 Wind Resistance Tested
Texas Department of Insurance Listed