The Berridge FW-1025 and FW-12 Panels can be installed on wall, soffit and liner applications. The prefinished metal wall panels can be used over open framing or with solid sheathing. Additionally, the panel can be ordered smooth, with vee-grooves, striated, vented or with a stucco texture thus allowing for countless design options.
- 24 and 22 Gauge Steel
- 0.032 and 0.040 Aluminum
- Uses: Wall, Soffit, Ceiling, Fascia, Screen Wall
- Coverage: FW-12: 12"
- Finishes: Smooth, optional stucco emboss
- Fasteners: Concealed
- Applications: Vertical over open framing or solid sheathing
- Pattern: Optional vee-grooves, striations or venting
- Optional: Seam lock feature
- Panel is available from the factory in continuous lengths to a maximum of 40’
- Vented option provides 7.79 square inches of Net Free Vent Area (NFVA) per linear foot (6.65 in2/ft2). (BMC does not recommend vented products in applications subject to aggressive atmospheres, marine environments, or high humidity due to the corrosive nature of these environments on raw edges of steel.)
- 22 Gauge material may require 4,500 sq minimum order
- Requires seam-locking feature for Florida Product Approvals or Miami Dade NOA