The Berridge S-Tile system creates a clean, crisp simulated tile appearance with prefinished metal. The continuous, up to 40′ long, eave-to-ridge panels provide fast installation without endlaps and are only 1.2 lbs/ft² providing a professional, high-end look with minimal weight and installation expense.
- 24 Gauge Steel
- Uses: Roof
- Coverage: 32 11/16"
- Finishes: Smooth
- Fasteners: Exposed
- Applications: Solid sheathing
- Tiles: 14" step lengths and 1 1/2" tall
- Panel is available from the factory in continuous lengths to a maximum of 40’
- Estimate 60 fasteners per square
- Use individual Spanish Tiles separately for hips, ridges, etc.
- Use eave closure to close off ends of tiles at ridges and hips
- Use flat ridge/hip cap flashing at ridges and hips alone or as sub-flashing to mount individual Spanish Tile along 1” leg*
- Use Inside/Outside foam rubber closures to help prevent air infiltration at ridges, eaves, head walls, etc.
- Use Eave Drip Flashing continuously along eaves*
- Use Gable Drip Flashing over tile along gable*
- Use standard channel at end walls and flashed areas*
- Use Expandable Foam Filler Tape per installation details as closure at hips and valleys
- Use Mastic Sealant Tape per installation details at panel endlaps, sidelaps, skylights, with foam closures, etc.
* Trim drawings with dimensions and finish side required for all Berridge manufactured trim pieces
ASTM E-1592 Wind Resistance Tested
Florida Product Approvals
Texas Department of Insurance Listed