The Berridge Single Lock Zee-Lock Panel can be curved or tapered. Its ability to be used over open framing or solid sheathing makes it a versatile panel for both commercial and residential roofing applications. This functionality when combined with its ability to be curved or tapered provides for limitless design options.
- 24 and 22 Gauge Steel
- Uses: Roof, Fascia*
- Coverage: 16"
- Finishes: Smooth, optional striations
- Fasteners: Concealed
- Applications: Open framing, solid sheathing
- Seam: 2" standing mechanically seamed sidelap
- Optional: Snap-on batten cap, extruded vinyl weatherseal on continuous rib**
- Roofing applications only
- Zee-Lock panels and Zee Rib can be curved in continuous lengths on site using the Berridge ZC-21 Zee-Lock Curving Machine. This can be used in tandem with the SP-21 Roll Former or as a stand alone unit
- -- Convex at a minimum of 20’
- Tapered Zee-Lock panels can be formed on-site using the Berridge TZ-21 Roll Former
- Extruded vinyl weatherseal is required for curved applications
- Continuous Zee-Rib is recommended for open framing and required for watertightness warranty
- Consult BMC concerning load capacity details