Berridge Manufacturing Company offers premium, fluoropolymer coated Galvalume® coil material in 24 & 22 Gauge painted with full-strength Kynar 500®/Hylar 5000® resins. Kynar 500®/Hylar 5000® afford maximum exterior durability due to outstanding resistance to ultraviolet radiation. (See chart of Berridge’s SRI Values.) Full-strength Kynar 500®/Hylar 5000® color finishes carry a 20-year guarantee against cracking, peeling and fading (not to exceed 5 N.B.S. units). These are the highest quality exterior finishes available! All Berridge colors are completely processed and finished on Berridge’s continuous coil coating line in San Antonio, Texas and are proprietary finishes of Berridge Manufacturing Company. They are available on all Berridge products and are also available in sheet and coil form. For a preview of all Berridge’s colors, view our color chart. Custom colors are also available.
- Standard material is 24-Gauge, Galvalume®
- Optional 22-Gauge Galvalume®
- Finishes: Kynar 500®/Hylar 5000® Finish or Acrylic Coated Galvalume® (Unfinished)
- Galvalume® coating is an alloy composed of 55% aluminum and approx. 45% zinc by weight applied according to ASTM A792
- Grade 40, 40 ksi steel
- 0.032 and 0.040 Aluminum
- 3105-H14 Aluminum
- All Berridge coils are slit from either 42″ or 48″ master coils. Standard nominal coil widths are 14″, 16″, 21″, and 24″. Actual coil sizes are 13 7/8″, 15 7/8″, 20 7/8″, and 23 7/8″ respectively.
- Berridge can provide any custom coil width required from 48″ and 42″ master coils. Odd width slitting charge applies for non-standard sizes, and customer is responsible for any drop coils.
- Strippable plastic film is applied over all prefinished coils. This film must not be exposed to sun or moisture and must be removed prior to material installation.
- Keep all materials stored in a well ventilated, dry area and out of sunlight.
- Coils are wrapped in cardboard and banded eye-to-the-sky