The Berridge S-Deck Panels are corrugated structural metal and can be installed horizontally or vertically with exposed fasteners. S-Deck may be curved making it ideal for use over covered walkways and shelters. This panel is available in two coverage options, two substrate options and is ideal for a variety of uses.
- 24 and 22 Gauge Steel
- 0.032 and 0.040 Aluminum
- Uses: Roof, Wall, Soffit, Ceiling, Fascia, Sheathing, Screen wall
- Coverage: 32" and 34 2/3"
- Finishes: Smooth corrugated
- Fasteners: Exposed
- Applications: Vertical or horizontal* over open framing or solid sheathing
- Optional: Factory curved for limited applications
- Panel is available from the factory in continuous lengths to a maximum of 40’
- Structural properties allow it to be utilized as a sheathing option
- Estimate 130 fasteners/sq
- Use foam closures to help prevent air infiltration at ridges, eaves, head walls, etc.
- Use expandable foam filler tape per installation details as closure at hips and valleys
- Use mastic sealant tape per installation detail at panel endlaps, sidelaps, skylights, with foam closures, etc.
* Horizontal on wall applications only
ASTM E-1592 Wind Resistance Tested
Florida Product Approvals
Texas Department of Insurance Listed