The Berridge HS-8 and HS-12 metal wall panels are designed for horizontal and vertical wall applications. Both panels interlock with each other and with the Berridge HR-16 wall panels to provide endless design opportunities. The panels provide a wide rib appearance and can be used on open framing or solid sheathing applications.
- 24 and 22 Gauge Steel
- 0.032 Aluminum
- Uses: Wall, Soffit, Ceiling, Fascia, Screen Wall, Berridge Fencing System
- Coverage: HS-12 • 12"
- Finishes: Standard stucco embossing, optional smooth*
- Fasteners: Concealed
- Applications: Vertical on Fencing; horizontal or vertical over open framing or solid sheathing for other uses
- Pattern: HS-12 • 7/8" height and 9 5/8" rib with 2" reveal
- Panel is available from the factory in continuous lengths to a maximum of 30’ for embossed panels
- Interlocks with each other or HR-16
- Use siding starter strip to start panel at bottom of soffit or sill
- Use channel closure at inside and outside corners with or without rubber closures
- Use standard channel at jambs without rubber closures
- Use special channel at jambs without rubber closures
- Use HS rubber closures against air infiltration
* Contact BMC for limited material availability. Smooth finish is not available for all applications.
ASTM E-1592 Wind Resistance Tested
ASTM E-283 wind and water resistance tested
Florida Product Approvals
Texas Department of Insurance Listed