The Berridge Tee-Lock is the newest option in the Berridge standing seam product line and offers a 2 3/8″ high standing seam with 18″ coverage. This symmetrical panel, available in both steel and aluminum, can be used over solid sheathing or open framing and is available smooth or striated.
- 24 and 22 Gauge Steel
- 0.032 and 0.040 Aluminum
- Uses: Roofing, Fascia**
- Coverage: 18"
- Finishes: Striated, optional smooth
- Fasteners: Concealed
- Applications: Open framing, solid sheathing
- Seam: 2 3/8" standing mechanically seamed sidelap
- Optional: Extruded vinyl weatherseal*
- Panel is available from the factory in continuous lengths to a maximum of 40’
- Tee-Lock Seam Cap is available from the factory in continuous lengths to a maximum of 40’
- May be site formed in continuous lengths with the Berridge TP-24 Roll Former
- Panel is mechanically seamed in the field using the Tee-Lock Panel Seamer
- Use Stainless Steel Tee-Lock Clip with Aluminum panels
- Use Continuous Tee-Rib Clip for high uplift resistance on open-framing