The Berridge Fluted Fascia interlocking panels provide a fluted texture for large expansive walls, fascia or steep mansards. The interlocking feature increases wind resistance and allows for multiple application uses. The large fluted, interlocking panels run 34 1/2″ long and 10″ tall with a 3/8″ depth.
- 24 Gauge Steel
- Uses: Walls, Fascia, Steep Mansards
- Coverage: 34 1/2" X 10"
- Finishes: Fluted
- Fasteners: Concealed
- Applications: Horizontal over solid wood sheathing
- Panel is available from the factory in full square quantities of 42 panels per square. Panel must be ordered in full square quantities
- Interlocking Panel
- Install horizontally from the top left of wall working down and right
- Mansards must be 45° or more
ASTM E-330 wind resistance tested