Berridge Manufacturing Company offers premium, fluoropolymer coated Galvalume® flat sheet material in 24 & 22 Gauge painted with full-strength Kynar 500®/Hylar 5000® resins. Kynar 500®/Hylar 5000® afford maximum exterior durability due to outstanding resistance to ultraviolet radiation. (See chart of Berridge’s SRI Values.) Full-strength Kynar 500®/Hylar 5000® color finishes carry a 20-year guarantee against cracking, peeling and fading. These are the highest quality exterior finishes available! All Berridge colors are completely processed and finished on Berridge’s continuous coil coating line in San Antonio, Texas and are proprietary finishes of Berridge Manufacturing Company. They are available on all Berridge products and are also available in sheet and coil form. For a preview of all Berridge’s colors, view our color chart. Custom colors are also available.
CUSTOM TRIM PRICING
Berridge custom trim is priced by the total stretch out of flat material rounded to the nearest half-inch. Trim pieces are available in 10′ lengths. Please contact your Berridge salesperson for a price estimate: (800) 669-0009
- Standard material is 24-Gauge, Galvalume®
- Optional 22-Gauge Galvalume®
- Unfinished material is Acyrlic Coated Galvalume®
- Galvalume® coating is an alloy composed of 55% aluminum and approx. 45% zinc by weight applied according to ASTM A792
- Grade 40, 40 ksi steel
- Customer must provide trim drawings to include: shape, dimensions, angles, open or closed hems, and the finish side.
- Strippable plastic film is applied over all prefinished coils. This film must not be exposed to sun or moisture and must be removed prior to material installation.
- Keep all materials stored in a well ventilated, dry area and out of sunlight.