- Name: Salude Transitional Care Facility
- Location: Suwanee, GA
- Products: Cee-Lock Panel, HR-16 Panel, HS-12 Panel, FW-12 Panel, HS-8 Panel
- Color(s): Buckskin, Preweathered Galvalume®, Copper-Cote™
- Architect(s): Wright Group Architects + Planners, P.L.L.C.
- Contractor(s): Integra Construction
- Installer(s): Bristol Engineered Metals, LLC
About Salude Transitional Care Facility
The Salude Transitional Care Facility in Suwanee, Georgia, is surrounded by a naturally forested backdrop. Keeping scenery in mind, Wright Group Architects designed the exterior of Salude Transitional Care with a contrast of masonry and metal panel construction in earth-tone hues to complement the facilities surroundings.
The Berridge Manufacturing Company Cee-Lock standing seam roof panel system, 16 1/2 coverage, 24 gauge Galvalume®, in Buckskin was used for the raised hip roof areas at the stair and entry towers. The main wall portions of the building were designed with a mixture of Berridge HR-16, HS-8 and HS-12, 24 gauge Galvalume®, horizontal panel systems in Zinc-cote™ and Champagne. Berridge vented FW-12 panels were also utilized at soffit locations. These prefinished, horizontal metal wall and soffit panels combine together to help to create a versatile and maintenance-free structure. The mitered corner panels provided an elegant solution to maintain the horizontal design concept, stated Wright Group Architects.
The 46,610-square-foot Care Facility features 64 upscale, private rooms and bathrooms as well as a 3,000-square-foot rehab area to promote health and recovery.