The Berridge Vee-Panel is a versatile, maintenance-free prefinished metal panel for soffit, facade or wall applications and may be installed over open spans. Vee-Panel can be applied vertically for facade, fascia or siding. Berridge Vee-Panel has a coverage of 12-3/4″.
- Available in 24 & 22 gauge steel
- Concealed fasteners
- Vee-groove appearance
- Optional wood grain embossed texture
- Panel may be vented
- Soffit or vertical wall applications
- Open framing or solid sheathing
- Standard material is 24-Gauge, Galvalume®
- Optional material is 22-Gauge, Galvalume®
- Unfinished material is Acrylic Coated Galvalume®
Berridge Vee-Panel is available solid or vented. Vented Vee-Panel provides 6.46 square inches of Net Free Vent Area (NFVA) per linear foot of panel. Note: Berridge Manufacturing Company does not recommend vented products in applications subject to aggressive atmospheres, marine environments or high humidity due to the corrosive nature of these environments on raw edges of steel.
INFO & DOWNLOADS