BERRIDGE FW-1025 & FW-12 PANELS
Berridge FW-1025 and FW-12 panels are versatile and can be used for soffits, ceilings, and vertical wall applications. Both panels are also now available in a striated profile and with an optional seam lock feature designed to resist panel disengagement in high winds. Stucco embossing is also available.
- Available in 24 & 22 gauge steel or 0.032 & 0.040 aluminum
- Concealed fasteners
- Optional vee-grooves
- Seam lock feature (optional)
- Striated profile (optional)
- Optional stucco embossed texture
- Panel may be vented
- Soffit and vertical wall applications
- Open framing or solid sheathing
- ASTM E-1592*
- ASTM air & water resistance tested
- Florida Product Approval*
- Miami-Dade Approved
Unless otherwise noted, all testing is for steel only.
*Approved for steel and aluminum
- Standard material is 24-Gauge, Galvalume®
- Optional material is 22-Gauge, Galvalume®
- Optional material is 0.032 aluminum
- Optional material is 0.040 aluminum
- Unfinished material is Acrylic Coated Galvalume®
Berridge FW-1025 & FW-12 are available standard with two grooves, smooth with no grooves, striated, or vented. All panel configurations are also available with a stucco embossed texture and optional seam lock feature. Vented FW-12 & FW-1025 Panels provide 7.79 square inches of Net Free Vent Area (NFVA) per lineal foot of panel. Note: Berridge Manufacturing Company does not recommend vented products in applications subject to aggressive atmospheres, marine environments or high humidity due to the corrosive nature of these environments on raw edges of steel.
INFO & DOWNLOADS