BERRIDGE CUSTOM COLORS
THE COLOR MATCHING PROCESS
- Customer to submit custom color sample to BMC. Allow 2-3 weeks to match.
- Matched samples must be signed, approved by project architect, and returned to BMC Inside Sales.
- Allow 4-6 wks to produce once signed material confirmation is received and released to production.
- Consult with BMC on pricing for any condition not described above.
- All pricing subject to change, based on paint supplier price increases.
- Some colors like reds, oranges, purples, blues & greens require a clear coat for color stability.
- To ensure accurate pricing, submit a color chip to BMC for a firm quote.
- 5,000 square foot minimum order applies to all custom color orders.
- All special colors are subject to a 10% overage charge of up to 1200 square feet.
- Any additional orders will be charged full setup and premium charges listed above.
- Custom colors are painted in one master width coil only.
- If both 42” and 48” material is required, additional setup charges will apply.
- Custom color pricing applies to special low gloss and clear coat paint finishes.
- Color matches are lab prepared. A reasonable degree of color variation
can be expected on production line applications.